Marilyn will meet with participants via three web meetings to simulate live and in-person training as much as possible. Sessions will not be recorded so participants can feel comfortable working interactively. Participants will:
- Learn how to teach the program
Develop a working knowledge of The Third Quest’s comprehensive programming
Practice explicit routines for teaching vocabulary, word recognition skills, fluency, comprehension, content knowledge, and study skills
Learn how to use internal progress monitoring data effectively
Teach diagnostically to meet the needs of students
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Educators—teachers, specialists, instructional assistants, literacy coaches, and administrators working to treat/remediate reading deficits (fifth grade through high school).
VIRTUAL WORKSHOP FAQ
- Live virtual workshop will be conducted via Zoom. Please look for a confirmation email from Zoom upon order confirmation.
- Course price is for a single registrant and included materials. Please include the email address and shipping address for each individual registrant during checkout.
- Sessions will not be recorded, so you must attend each live session.
- Graduate-level professional development credit is available for this course through Brandman University.
- Questions about this course? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.542.1490.
- Course texts will ship to arrive the week of June 21. Registration from outside the United States closes on June 3. U.S. registration closes June 17. Register on or before June 7 for best rate.
OTHER TRAINING DATES
CORE will offer live virtual training on August 1–3, 2022. Click here more information and to register