VIRTUAL TRAINING WITH LEAD AUTHOR MARILYN SPRICK
Marilyn will meet with participants via two web meetings to simulate live and in-person training as much as possible. Sessions will not be recorded so participants can feel comfortable working interactively. Participants will:
- Learn how to teach the program
- View videos
- Discuss implementation issues
- Generate questions
- Break into small groups via chat rooms to practice delivering instruction
- Work diagnostically by listening to students
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Educators—teachers, specialists, instructional assistants, literacy coaches, and administrators working to treat/remediate reading deficits (fifth grade through high school
There will be a $40 fee for all changes and cancellations made prior to the start of the training. To make changes or cancel, please call us at 866.542.1490.
Not sure if the program will fit your needs? Request a web meeting before signing up. Surf The Third Quest website. View the Program Overview, short videos, and assessment results.
VIRTUAL WORKSHOP FAQ
- Live virtual workshop will be conducted via Zoom. Please look for a confirmation email from Zoom upon order completion.
- Course price is for a single registrant and included materials. Please include the email address and shipping address for each individual registrant during checkout.
- Sessions will not be recorded, so you must attend each live session.
- Graduate-level professional development credit is available for this course through UMass Global.
- Questions about this course? Please email email@example.com or call 866.542.1490.
- Materials will be shipped to arrive no later than July 21, 2023. Registration from outside the United States closes on June 29, 2023. U.S. registration closes July 18, 2023. Register on or before July 11, 2023 for best rate.