Marilyn will meet with participants via three web meetings to simulate live and in-person training as much as possible. Sessions will not be recorded so participants can feel comfortable working interactively. Participants will:
- Learn how to teach the program
- Get ready for teaching in whatever setting is needed: virtual (synchronous) or classroom
- View videos
- Discuss implementation issues
- Generate questions
- Break into small groups via chat rooms to practice delivering instruction
- Work diagnostically by listening to students
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Educators—teachers, specialists, instructional assistants, literacy coaches, and administrators working to treat/remediate reading deficits (fifth grade through high school).
VIRTUAL WORKSHOP FAQ
- Live virtual workshop will be conducted via Zoom. Please look for a confirmation email from Zoom upon order confirmation.
- Course price is for a single registrant and included materials. Please include the email address and shipping address for each individual registrant during checkout.
- Sessions will not be recorded, so you must attend each live session.
- Graduate-level professional development credit is available for this course through Brandman University.
- Questions about this course? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.542.1490. Course texts will ship to arrive the week of August 3. Registration will close on July 22 so that materials will arrive before the training begins.