All session participants will receive:
- Full set of Student Materials
- Program Overview (Section 1 of the Program Guide)
- Appendix: Sample Teacher Guide pages (for use during training)
- Training Manual
- Access to videos and reproducibles
Admin participants will receive:
- Program Overview
- Training Manual
- Access to videos, reproducibles
We recommend you provide your home address for shipping because materials may be sent while schools are on winter break.
To use a purchase order, please download and complete the registration form:
Email your registration form and a signed copy of your purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 541.345.1507.
Marilyn will meet with participants via two web meetings to simulate live and in-person training as much as possible. Sessions will not be recorded so participants can feel comfortable working interactively. Participants will:
- Learn how to teach the program
Develop a working knowledge of The Third Quest’s comprehensive programming
Practice explicit routines for teaching vocabulary, word recognition skills, fluency, comprehension, content knowledge, and study skills
Learn how to use internal progress monitoring data effectively
Teach diagnostically to meet the needs of students
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Educators—teachers, specialists, instructional assistants, literacy coaches, and administrators working to treat/remediate reading deficits (fifth grade through high school).
There will be a $40 fee for all changes and cancellations made prior to the start of the training. To make changes or cancel, please call us at 866.542.1490.
VIRTUAL WORKSHOP FAQ
- Live virtual workshop will be conducted via Zoom. Please look for a confirmation email from Zoom upon order confirmation. Contact us if you don’t receive a link.
- Course price is for a single registrant and included materials. Please include the email address and home shipping address for each individual registrant during checkout.
- Sessions will not be recorded, so you must attend each live session.
- Graduate-level professional development credit is available for this course through UMass Global.
- Questions about this course? Please email email@example.com or call 866.542.1490.
- Materials will ship to arrive no later than January 08, 2024. Please let us know if your materials don’t arrive by then.
- Registration from outside the United States closes on December 15, 2023. Register by December 21, 2023 for best rate. Registration closes January 4, 2024.