All session participants will receive:
- Full set of Student Materials
- Program Overview (Section 1 of the Program Guide)
- Appendix: Sample Teacher Guide pages (for use during training)
- Training Manual
- Access to videos and reproducibles
Admin participants will receive:
- Program Overview
- Training Manual
- Access to videos, reproducibles
Materials will be sent to homes, so registration must be completed in time to mail materials.
To use a purchase order, please download and complete the appropriate registration form:
Email your registration form to email@example.com or fax to 541.345.1507 along with a copy of your signed PO.
Marilyn will meet with participants via two web meetings to simulate live and in-person training as much as possible. Sessions will not be recorded so participants can feel comfortable working interactively. Participants will:
- Learn how to teach the program
Develop a working knowledge of The Third Quest’s comprehensive programming
Practice explicit routines for teaching vocabulary, word recognition skills, fluency, comprehension, content knowledge, and study skills
Learn how to use internal progress monitoring data effectively
Teach diagnostically to meet the needs of students
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Educators—teachers, specialists, instructional assistants, literacy coaches, and administrators working to treat/remediate reading deficits (fifth grade through high school).
There will be a $40 fee for all changes and cancellations made prior to the start of the training. To make changes or cancel, please call us at 866.542.1490.
Not sure if the program will fit your needs? Request a web meeting before signing up. Surf The Third Quest website. View the Program Overview, short videos, and assessment results.
VIRTUAL WORKSHOP FAQ
- Live virtual workshop will be conducted via Zoom. Please look for a confirmation email from Zoom upon order confirmation.
- Course price is for a single registrant and included materials. Please include the email address and shipping address for each individual registrant during checkout.
- Sessions will not be recorded, so you must attend each live session.
- Graduate-level professional development credit is available for this course through UMass Global.
- Questions about this course? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.542.1490.
- Course texts will ship to arrive before sessions begin.