Focus: The mastery-based small group instruction in RWK Small Group, RW1, and RW2
Training will focus on how to accelerate all students as they work through the Read Well K-2 reading programs. Marilyn’s expertise will provide you with special tips on engaging high-risk readers (as well as those who learn to read with ease).
- Appropriate placement
- Instructional delivery
- Tips for keeping students engaged
- Diagnostic-prescriptive teaching
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Teachers, interventionists, coaches, instructional assistants, and administrators working with students in the primary grades
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
For more information about Read Well, as well as training tips, visit readwellteachwell.com.
VIRTUAL WORKSHOP FAQ
- Live virtual workshop will be conducted via Zoom. Please look for a confirmation email from Zoom upon order confirmation.
- Course price is for a single registrant and included materials. Please include the email address and shipping address for each individual registrant during checkout.
- NOTE: By signing up for this workshop, you are agreeing that the session may be recorded and used in subsequent trainings. (Breakouts will not be recorded.)
- Graduate-level professional development credit is available for this course through UMass Global.
- Questions about this course? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.542.1490.
- Course texts will ship to arrive before July 29. Registration from Alaska, Hawaii, and outside the United States closes on July 3. Mainland U.S. registration closes July 25. Register on or before July 15 for best rate.
Cancellation policy: There will be a $25 processing fee for cancellations made before July 1, 2022, and a $100 processing fee for cancellations between July 1 and July 15, 2022. No refunds are possible for cancellations after July 15, 2022.