Virtual Courses FAQs
- Live virtual courses will be conducted via Zoom. Once your order is confirmed, please look for an email from Zoom that contains your unique link to join the course. Contact us if you don’t receive the link.
- Graduate-level professional development credit is available for this course through UMass Global. Click here to learn more.
- Questions about this course? Please email email@example.com or call 866.542.1490.
- Because books will be shipped to participants, no cancellations or refunds are possible.
Power Hour Books
Course price is for a single registrant seat and includes a copy of Teacher’s Encyclopedia. Please include the email address and shipping address for each individual registrant during checkout. We recommend using your home address, if possible—deliveries to a school or district address are occasionally lost or returned.
Register by September 27 to ensure you receive the course book before the start of the first Power Hour session. (For addresses outside the United States, register by September 13.)
If you are registering for individual sessions:
- Session 1 (October 4): Register by September 27 to receive your book by October 2.
- Session 2 (October 11): Register by October 2 to receive your book by October 9.
- Session 3 (October 18): Register by October 9 to receive your book by October 16.
- Session 4 (October 25): Register by October 16 to receive your book by October 23.
If your book does not arrive by the Monday before the start of your session, use the Virtual Course Help form to let us know.