Marilyn Sprick and Barb Robillard will meet with participants via a 3-hour web meeting to simulate live and in-person training as much as possible. Sessions will not be recorded so participants can feel comfortable working interactively. Participants will:
- Learn about programming and rationale
- Implementation options
- Teaching the program and cheerleading
- Problem solving with internal progress monitoring
- Work diagnostically by listening to students
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Educators—teachers, specialists, instructional assistants, literacy coaches, and administrators working to treat/remediate reading deficits (fifth grade through high school)
There will be a $40 fee for all changes and cancellations made prior to the start of the training. To make changes or cancel, please call us at 866.542.1490.
Not sure if the program will fit your needs? Request a web meeting before signing up. Surf The Third Quest website. View the Program Overview, short videos, and assessment results.
VIRTUAL WORKSHOP FAQ
- Live virtual workshop will be conducted via Zoom. Please look for a confirmation email from Zoom upon order completion.
- Course price is for a single registrant and included materials. Please include the email address and shipping address for each individual registrant during checkout.
- Sessions will not be recorded, so you must attend each live session.
- Graduate-level professional development credit is available for this course through UMass Global.
- Questions about this course? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.542.1490.
- Materials will be shipped to arrive no later than May 15, 2023. Registration from outside the United States closes on April 28, 2023. U.S. registration closes May 10, 2023. Register on or before May 3, 2023 for best rate.