This essential tool for K-12 principals, assistant principals, and school administrators features:
- Practical and proven behavior strategies field-tested in schools across the country.
- Complete plans for implementing an effective discipline program in any elementary, middle, or high school.
- Straightforward advice on the legal aspects of school discipline and behavior programs.
- Comprehensive, ready-to-use reproducible forms—everything you need to start a Tough Kid plan in your school.
- Nuts-and-bolts guidance on tasks such as collecting discipline data, crafting a school mission statement, conducting a Functional Behavior Assessment, and more.
- DVD introduction to the Principal’s 200 Club, a schoolwide positive behavior support system.
The leadership and structure that a well-informed administrator can provide are critical to the success of a school’s discipline model. The Tough Kid Principal’s Briefcase should be required reading for every administrator who wants to support student behavior, improve school climate, and increase student achievement.