The Teacher Planner for the Secondary Classroom is organized into daily and weekly logs that are ideal for planning instruction, recording positive and negative interactions with students, and tracking student progress. Offered throughout are the expert tips, classroom-tested strategies, and words of encouragement that have made Randy Sprick’s Discipline in the Secondary Classroom a best-seller.
Think of Teacher Planner for the Secondary Classroom as your personal teacher’s aide. Throughout the school year, it will help you to:
- Put in place an effective behavior management plan.
- Prepare daily instruction.
- Record your own classroom philosophy and ideas about discipline.
- Keep track of each student’s discipline records.
- Note individual students’ positive progress reports.
- Organize weekly task reminders.
With this planner in hand, you will be able to make positive connections with all students and maintain a high level of motivation, engagement, and positive behavior in the classroom.