Topics in Stepping In: A Substitute’s Guide to Managing Classroom Behavior include:
- How to prepare for each subbing assignment
- How to implement behavior management strategies that motivate students to engage in classwork
- How to correct misbehavior effectively
- How to handle discipline problems with minimal disruption
- What to do (and not do) to gain the respect of students
- Includes reproducible forms that substitute teachers can use to prep assignments, communicate with the classroom teacher, and motivate students.