These two forms of behavioral problems can disrupt social adjustment and impair academic success. SSBD provides the means to quickly identify these students and enables school staff to implement early interventions and supports.
EFFICIENT AUTOMATED REPORTING
As soon as teachers complete their screenings, individual student reports are automatically scored and generated by SSBD Online. At a district and school level, those staff members with administrative access can view and download school and individual student reports.
- Simple, cost effective, and user friendly
- Identifies students with internalizing and externalizing behaviors
- Uniform standards to determine risk
- Well-established psychometrics
- Useful in monitoring school adjustment and behavioral performance across years
- Helps schools establish need and secure resources
- Powerful reporting and analysis
With SSBD, you can proactively intervene with students at high risk for behavioral problems. Help your school get ahead of the next crisis.
Take advantage of SSBD Online’s automated scoring and reporting capabilities to screen an entire school in 45 minutes.
We recommend that first-time users also purchase a copy of the SSBD Portfolio (20% off when purchased together with SSBD Online) for important information on norming and interpretation.
Pricing: $550 per school for 12-month subscription
Call 1.866.542.1490 to purchase.
To schedule an online demonstration, call 1.866.542.1490 or fill out the form below.