With Read Well Fluency Boosters, students have fun practicing, beating the clock, and tracking their progress while they build reading fluency.
The set of ten Fluency Boosters Student Booklets includes eight fluency practice booster sheets (probes) for each Read Well unit. Booster sheets provide practice in:
- Pattern Words
- High-Frequency Words
- High-Frequency Phrases
- Decodable Passages
Read Well Fluency Boosters may be used in the following settings as needed:
- Intervention groups
- Warm-up activity in reading groups
Read Well Fluency Boosters instructor’s materials include:
- Getting Started: A Guide to Implementation
- CD of Reproducibles (Forms and Power Booster sheets for targeted practice)
- 2 sets of Read Well Fluency Boosters Student Booklets 1–10
Student booklets can also be ordered as follows:
- 1 set of Read Well Fluency Boosters Student Booklets 1–10
- 4 sets of Read Well Fluency Boosters Student Booklets 1–10
Read Well Fluency Boosters is appropriate for students who are accurate but not fluent readers, for students in intervention, and for students you wish to move more quickly to mastery. The boosters will help all your students master the fluency requirements of the Common Core State Standards.
READ WELL is a federally registered trademark of Voyager Sopris Learning, Inc., and used here under license from Voyager Sopris Learning. The content of Read Well Fluency Boosters, however, is the sole property of Pacific Northwest Publishing (dba Ancora Publishing), which is solely responsible for such content.