PASS helps school staff serve students with serious emotional disturbances in the general education setting, using individualized programming that incorporates best practices. Programming combines targeted, intensive instruction with behavior monitoring and coaching support for the student and the teacher. The program aims to assist the student in developing self-management skills and relies on data to drive decisions regarding student programming.
Schools that have implemented PASS report that their students with ED/BD are experiencing academic and behavioral success in mainstream settings. As an added benefit, they are making significant reductions in the number of students placed in more restrictive environments as well as reductions in the number of office referrals and out-of-school suspensions.
They also report improved:
- Participation in inclusion
- Graduation rates
PASS professional development is available through Safe & Civil Schools. We will work with you to determine the professional development and support that best meets your needs. Call 800.323.8819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Courses FAQs
- Live virtual courses will be conducted via Zoom. Once your order is confirmed, please look for an email from Zoom that contains your unique link to join the course. Contact us if you don’t receive a Zoom link.
- Course price is for a single registrant seat and includes a copy of the PASS book, which will be sent directly to registrant. Please include the email address and shipping address for each individual registrant during checkout.
- Graduate-level professional development credit is available for this course through UMass Global. Click here to learn more.
- Questions about this course? Please email email@example.com or call 866.345.1490.
- Book will ship to arrive by Friday, October 13. If your book does not arrive by this time, use the PASS Training Help form to let us know.
- Because books will be shipped to participants, there will be a $150 processing fee for any cancellations or refunds. No cancellations or refunds will be possible after September 27.
- Register by September 27, 2023 for best rate. Registration closes October 03, 2023.