PASS Virtual Basic Training
Participants will learn how to:
- select students to participate in the PASS program
- identify target behaviors,
- educate students on appropriate behaviors
- use the PASS Tracker to monitor and coach PASS students when they return to the general education setting
Other topics include data analysis, parent participation, and procedures for retiring students from the program.
This workshop is appropriate for individuals who will be facilitating PASS programs on a campus and for administrators and supervisors who desire a comprehensive knowledge of PASS procedures:
- PASS Specialists (teachers directly facilitating the program)
- Special Education Teachers
- Paraprofessionals (supporting program facilitation)
- Behavior Specialists
- School Psychologists/Counselors
- District-Level Supervisor
- Campus Administrators
- General Educators
Virtual Courses FAQs
- Live virtual courses will be conducted via Zoom. Once your order is confirmed, please look for an email from Zoom that contains your unique link to join the course.
- Course price is for a single registrant seat and includes all materials, which will be sent directly to the registrant. Please include the email address and shipping address for each individual registrant during checkout.
- If you miss any of the course sessions, a recording will be available for 72 hours after the live session concludes.
- Graduate-level professional development credit is available for this course through UMass Global. Click here to learn more.
- Questions about this course? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.542.1490.
- The course materials will ship to arrive by Thursday, July 20. If your book does not arrive by this time, email email@example.com or call 866.542.1490.
- Because books will be shipped to participants, there will be a $150 processing fee for any cancellations or refunds. No cancellations or refunds will be possible after July 11.
- Register by July 11, 2023 for best rate. Registration closes July 19, 2023.
Also offered this summer: PASS Supervision Training