Children are perfect—except when they aren’t. As children are growing up, tantrums, acting out, and arguing happen. All kids have Tough Kid moments. Parenting Through Tough Kid Moments will help you:
- Set household rules
- Use timeout effectively, even when you are not at home
- Develop good habits for the future with the Habit Builder program
- Harness the power of the three keys to family management
- Use specific and research-validated reinforcement systems that can be customized to your child and family, and much more
Parenting Through Tough Kid Moments includes forms and checklists for dozens of thought-provoking, helpful activities. Troubleshooting guides help with very specific situations that may arise with your child as you learn to help her build positive habits at home, at school, and in the community.
Ideal for parent groups, family resource centers, and anyone who needs a little extra support parenting through those Tough Kid moments.
Webinar: Positive and Productive Childcare While the Kids Are Not in School
Randy Sprick covers things you can do to help your children learn to behave better and become more independent and responsible.
- Learn how and when to use consequences for misbehavior
- Learn how and when to use praise
- Learn to make daily life more pleasant and relaxed around the house
You will learn that you are already doing many things exactly right and add strategies for making things better!