The Functional Behavior Assessment of Bullying includes all the tools you need for determining the reasons for bullying behavior. Through interviews, observation forms, and other assessment materials, the FBA of Bullying can help you:
• Identify times, situations, and people that predictably trigger bullying.
• Determine whether the student is seeking adult or peer attention through bullying.
• Identify skill deficits that may lead to bullying behavior (e.g., a student lacks anger management skills and lashes out at peers in response to frustration).
• Determine whether a chaotic or punitive school climate or lack of supervision contributes to the student’s bullying.
CREATE A COMPREHENSIVE INTERVENTION
After conducting the FBA, use Bullying Solutions: Universal and Individual Strategies (included with your purchase) to select from 35 interventions based on research and best practices for changing student behavior and design an individualized function-based intervention plan.
The FBA of Bullying system includes:
• FBA of Bullying Manual
• Downloadable assessment and intervention forms
• Five-pack consumable forms (Core Checklist, Additional Data Sources, Summary Checklist, Global Overview, BIP)
• One copy of Bullying Solutions: Universal and Individual Strategies