Virtual Courses FAQs
- Live virtual courses will be conducted via Zoom. Once your order is confirmed, please look for an email from Zoom that contains your unique link to join the course. Contact us if you don’t receive the link.
- Course price is for a single registrant seat and includes a copy of Early-Stage Interventions and Interventions. Please include the email address and shipping address for each individual registrant during checkout.
- Graduate-level professional development credit is available for this course through UMass Global. Click here to learn more.
- Questions about this course? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.542.1490.
- Books will ship to arrive by Monday, October 2. If your book does not arrive by this time, use the Virtual Course Help form to let us know.
- Because books will be shipped to participants, there will be a $150 processing fee for any cancellations or refunds. No cancellations or refunds will be possible after September 20.
- Seats are limited. Register by September 20 for best rate. Registration closes September 27, 2023, or when the course is full. (For addresses outside the United States, register by September 13.)